Skip to the content
- Lululemon Pace Breaker shorts – the 7″ linerless is my personal favourite.
- Various race t-shirts and long-sleeve shirts – I rarely buy shirts but when I do, they tend to be Nike or New Balance.
- OS1st CS6 Performance calf sleeves – I wear these occasionally and find they help with fatigue.
- New Balance arm sleeves – simple sleeves that provide that bit of extra warmth in late spring or early fall.
- Adidas running hat – I have three that I rotate because I love the fit of this particular one.
- Wrightsock Double Layer running socks
- Salomon ADV Skin 5 hydration vest – I was a vest skeptic for years, but I switched from a belt in 2021 and won’t look back.
- New Balance 860 V11 (2E) – the 860 has been my shoe of choice for many years. It works for me and I just keep buying them.
- Clif Shot energy gels (chocolate)
- BioSteel electrolyte drink (mixed berry)