Well, I made it to the end of 2020 and here's my December report.
- Become a daily runner and run every single day in 2021: Daily running continued as planned through to December 24, 2020. I planned to stop then for a week while we were visiting Canmore and Banff, AB, but I ended up running four times here as well. For the month I ended up with 27 runs for 190km. ✅
- Run more in 2021 than I have in any previous year (2,431.2km): There's no progress to report here since it's still 2020. My goal for 2020 was to run 1,800km and I finished 2020 at 1,919km. ✅
- Reach and maintain Strava Fitness and Freshness score of >80: Another 2021 goal, but as of the end of 2020, my Strava Fitness and Freshness score is 42. That's down four points from the start of the month, mostly because I took it easy on the Sunday distance and really took it easy the last week in Alberta.
- Run 50km in a single run, preferably on my 50th birthday: Nope...not yet!
- Revive, refresh and post regularly on my running blog: There were fewer posts this month – just five. But I think that's still decent and if I maintain a weekly cadence through 2021, I'll be happy. ✅