Summer is nearly done and my motivation to blog has waned. Here’s the usual breakdown of how I’m doing against my annual goals for September.
- Become a daily runner and run every single day in 2021: It’s month nine and the streak continues. There were 30 days in September, and I ran on all 30 of them. It’s habitual and I’m starting to consider the end of the streak now. 🟢
- Run more in 2021 than I have in any previous year (2,431.2km): I logged a total of 200km in September. I had to push a bit over the last week to get to 200km but I got it done. I finished the month at 2,725km and I think the target for the year will be something like 3,300km. ✅
- Reach and maintain Strava Fitness and Freshness score of >80: I’m hanging out in the 40’s now and I officially no longer care about this metric. It’s dumb. ✅
- Run 50km in a single run, preferably on my 50th birthday: Still completed! ✅
- Revive, refresh and post regularly on my running blog: I posted just once this month. I just don’t have much to say. ✅